2.05.2011

Love Will Keep Us Together.

this whole trying to update more frequently seems as though it isn't working all too well haha.. and the year-in-review I don't believe will happen until next year haha.. I figure mid-February is a little late to do a review of 2010 but oh well. I guarantee 2011's review will make up for it! :)

the Valentine's Banquet is coming up and for all of you in Watsonopolis, you know how life-consuming the banquet can be, but it is a ton of fun and I can't wait for the performances! I'll be playing: "Love Will Keep Us Together" by Captain & Tennille (Tara Gourley), "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts (Dana Rushing), "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift (Kalyn Shilling), "Oh Darling!" by Paul McCartney (Mike Dougay/Purpose), and "I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher (Mark & Terrie). Needless to say, its going to be a lot of fun, but its also a lot of work. Oh Darling! and Love Will Keep Us Together have some pretty serious bass lines that really carry the song so I've had to work on them a good bit more than normal but.. it just means they're all that more fun to play!

this semester at seminary is going really well so far! it is going to be a lot of work staying on top of everything, especially Hebrew. it's definitely taking me quite a while to really get a firm grasp on the language.. I'll certainly be glad when I've finished all my Hebrew studies.

this post is much more outside of my norm, but it is still an update nonetheless. if I can ever get to posting more frequently, my posts will be less of catching y'all up on my life and more posting my thoughts on life, etc.

but for now, farewell friends.

No comments: